These objectives and indicators, which must be linked to one another via cause-effect relationships, stem from the analysis of the vision and strategy of the organisation, becoming its declarations or “philosophies” regarding tangible and measurable actions (they connect the strategic definition of the company with its strategic direction).
What does the implementation of a Balanced Scorecard
in Occupational Health and Safety bring the company
Every organisation that seeks excellence must manage its activities and resources through a collection of systems, processes and data that ensures effective decision making in any of the functional areas it comprises. The extension of the BSC within the area of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) provides clear benefits to organisations within two broad, conceptual areas:
- Strategic area: Turns preventive management into a cross-sectional, holistic, dynamic and transformational tool. This is due to needing, by definition, strong involvement in the different strategic areas and/or processes of the company, strengthening the process of integrating OHS within the decision making and business strategy structure as another decisive area.
- Technical and operational area: The following can be highlighted as benefits:
- Having a strategic management system through the monitoring of key actions for the different OHS elements.
- Having a strategic measurement system that helps to prepare an overall vision in order to optimise decision making:
- Indicating the influence that every preventive process, measure or action has had on results.
- Enables preventive processes, measures or actions to be prioritised.
- Helps to optimise preventive task management by increasing its efficacy and efficiency.
- Having a strategic communication-training-information system. When undertaking a collection of actions within the company, the necessary internal training and information is required to ensure overall understanding, acceptance and alignment with the set objectives.
What does Full Consulting provide?
- A customised service adapted to the needs of each client.
- A team with demonstrable experience.
- Analysis ability that enables us to align project objectives with those of the organisation
Dinosol Supermercados, Marina Barcelona 92, INSHT, Foment del Treball Nacional
Servicios Full Consulting
At Full Consulting, we analyse the specific needs of each client in order to offer a customised solution.
Normally the process of implementing the BSC involves the following stages:
Click on the image to download the brochure of this service in PDF format.