Understanding the legislation applicable in terms of Health, Safety and Environment is basic for any organisation, but especially so for those established outside of Spain, given the risk inherent to not being aware of the legal framework that exists in the destination country is greater.
What does it bring the company?
Understanding regulations regarding health, safety and environment is essential to guarantee the correct functioning of the organisation’s operations. The main advantages are:
- Facilitates the correct implementation of company operations in the destination country from the outset.
- Reduces the risk of sanctions due to legal non-compliance.
- Ensures compliance with the points on Legal Requirements and the Evaluation of Legal Compliance of the specifications ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
What does Full Consulting provide?
- Knowledge of international legislation.
- Experience in more than 30 countries with a highly qualified consultancy team.
- A global network of occupational hazard prevention and environmental experts.
- Coordination of the team of collaborators, centralised from Spain, which enables us to offer the client their requirements and also clarifications in the interpretation and application of these.
- Personalised service at a revisable cost.
Full Consulting has a network of expert collaborators in destination countries. Our mission is to provide the client with a breakdown of legal framework related to health, safety and environment.
Full Consulting’s service of identifying legal requirements is developed in a manner that is personalised for each client, depending on their activity and location. It includes:
- The submission of a file in which the specific legal texts and requirements applicable to the organisation are identified
- The submission of full legal texts
- The option of performing a compliance verification via the visit of our consultants to the company’s facilities.
- The updating of applicable regulations and requirements published at different frequencies, depending on the needs of each client.
The simple format of our legal requirement identification product in Excel offers the following advantages over online identification systems:
- Program of universal use.
- Easy to use and filter requirements according to vectors, status of compliance, etc.
- Unlimited access to the information provided: the payment of maintenance quotas is not necessary to access this information, unlike online systems.
The international experience of Full Consulting
Main countries in which we have worked:
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Ecuador, France, Italy, Macedonia, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay.